God's Word for Today

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Random Ramblings

Well I swept up the sugar that was all over my kitchen floor.

I was thankful that my water crisis was only a crisis in my over worked hormonal imagination.

I ended the day on an up note!

I saw Ann Burrell on Secrets of a Restaurant Chef the other day. She was making a pot of chicken noodle soup and she made a big pan of Focaccia Bread. For the spelling challenged which is me I have missed spelled focaccia almost ever time I type it out….

Y’all know me and bread. It looked simple enough and well the next thing you know I was asking my favorite question….

How Hard Could It Be?

Y’all check out the recipe here!

It was super easy and if I do say so myself it was awesome! Every time I try a new recipe I have learned to follow the recipe to the letter the first time and then once I have it figure out then I can begin any tweaking I might feel necessary

The bread was awesome……but I think any recipe that calls for one full cup of olive oil stands a really good chance of being really good. It did not disappoint. It was super yummy for sopping up  the 15 bean soup that I had made for supper!

However I really do feel that when I make this the next time I will cut back in the olive oil just a bit. I am all for a good dose of olive oil but I think maybe it could have been decreased by almost half and been just as good!

Blessings

R

No comments:

All Rights Reserved

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Christian Women Online

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Site Meter